Opal + LDAP
Opal natively integrates with LDAP and inherits its structure and membership. This allows users to invite members to Opal easily and grant granular permissions based on existing groups, using your identity provider as the source of truth. With Opal, it's possible to grant role-based access to relevant tools while leveraging a request workflow to grant privileged access.
- Implement Least Privilege - With Opal, customers are able to adopt granular and ephemeral access to critical resources
- Accelerate Access Requests - Customers can delegate approvals to resource owners/managers and accelerate approvals via one-click in Slack
- Streamline User Onboarding - Integrated with popular identity providers, customers can bind resource level access to native group structures
- Configure break glass access - Opal enables customers to automate emergency break-glass access via integrations with on-call providers and manual pre-approvals
- Automate Access Reviews - Opal offers end-to-end automation for user access reviews—snapshotting user lists, notifying reviewers, providing a self-service review workflow, and generating automated reports
How it works
Set up your LDAP integration in minutes
- Head to Apps, and hit the "New App" button
- Create an Opal group
- Fill in details about your LDAP server
- Hit "Create".