Opal + MongoDB
Opal supports out-of-the-box integrations with self-hosted databases like MongoDB. You can define access at multiple levels, all the way down to table and column-level access. With Opal's just-in-time short-lived access, the right people will see the right information at the right time. You can access your database via your favorite database viewers like Postico or the command line, and even manage policies on the fly for temporary users via Opal's built-in policy editor.
- Implement Least Privilege - With Opal, customers are able to adopt granular and ephemeral access to critical resources
- Accelerate Access Requests - Customers can delegate approvals to resource owners/managers and accelerate approvals via one-click in Slack
- Streamline User Onboarding - Integrated with popular identity providers, customers can bind resource level access to native group structures
- Configure break glass access - Opal enables customers to automate emergency break-glass access via integrations with on-call providers and manual pre-approvals
- Automate Access Reviews - Opal offers end-to-end automation for user access reviews—snapshotting user lists, notifying reviewers, providing a self-service review workflow, and generating automated reports
How it works
Set up your MongoDB integration in minutes.
- Head to Apps, and hit the "New App" button
- Create MongoDB database connection