Opal + Teleport
Teleport focuses on identity-native infrastructure access. Teleport replaces the #1 source of data breaches — secrets — with true identity to deliver phishing-proof zero trust access for every engineer and service connected to your global infrastructure.
Modern Access Management
Opal integrates with Teleport roles. Using Opal, customers can:
- Grant just-in-time access to critical resources that are auto-expiring and fully audited
- Enable resource owners with the most context to approve access requests and provision access automatically via Slack
- Ensure that privileged roles have the appropriate identity governance and approval configurations, such as multi-stage approvals, max duration, custom fields, and more
- Automate user access reviews so compliance teams can snapshot user listings, assign reviewers to self-service reviews, propagate access changes, and generate an auditor-friendly access report
- Automatically escalate privileges (and revoke access) when developers are on-call via integrations with PagerDuty and Opsgenie
Teleport can be integrated using Opal 'connector.
1. In the Apps sidebar, click on "New App", and select Teleport
2. Create a service account for Opal and add service account credentials