Opal + Twingate
Twingate + Opal Use Cases
Protect against breaches with least privilege
- Grant just-in-time access to Twingate resources that are auto-expiring and fully audited using Slack
- Ensure that privileged roles have the appropriate identity governance and approval configurations, such as multi-stage approvals, max duration, custom fields, and more
Accelerate employee access on paved roads
- Enable resource owners with the most context to approve access requests and provision access automatically via Slack
- Accelerate employee onboarding by enabling managers to request on behalf of their reports or enabling self-service discovery of resource bundles
- Automate on-call access by provisioning and deprovisioning access via on-call schedules
Simplify compliance without manual overhead
- Automate user access reviews so compliance teams can snapshot user listings, assign reviewers to self-service reviews, propagate access changes, and generate an auditor-friendly access report
- Review access of employees who have recently transferred roles or departments
Twingate Integration Overview
Twingate replaces your legacy VPNs with a modern Zero Trust Network that’s easy to adopt and loved by your workforce. Supporting fast growing companies, such as Blend, Chargebee, Hippo, and Bloomreach, Twingate helps companies move towards a Zero Trust architecture by tying every network event to an identity—user, device, and service—giving businesses modern control and visibility over activity across their entire network. It can be set up in less than 15 minutes and integrates with all major cloud providers and identity providers.
Twingate Integration Setup
Before you begin this guide, you’ll need Twingate and Okta accounts.