Opal + Twingate
Twingate replaces your legacy VPNs with a modern Zero Trust Network that’s easy to adopt and loved by your workforce. Supporting fast growing companies, such as Blend, Chargebee, Hippo, and Bloomreach, Twingate helps companies move towards a Zero Trust architecture by tying every network event to an identity—user, device, and service—giving businesses modern control and visibility over activity across their entire network. It can be set up in less than 15 minutes and integrates with all major cloud providers and identity providers.
- Allow users to request short-lived just-in-time access to infrastructure and SaaS apps from web and Slack
- Delegate approvals and management to system owners and managers with the most context
- Configure powerful governance policies for sensitive access
- Automatically escalate and revoke privileged resource access based on on-call schedules e.g. PagerDuty or Opsgenie
How it works
Before you begin this guide, you’ll need Twingate and Okta accounts.
- Install the Opal integration for Okta
- Setup your Twingate Okta integration
- Start granting just-in-time access!