Opal + Duo
Cisco Duo is a user-friendly, zero-trust security access platform that helps organizations quickly and easily authenticate users across many devices and applications. It provides multi-factor authentication (MFA), single sign on (SSO), device security policy enforcement, remote access, and more.
Opal’s native Duo connector offers a complete access management solution for Duo users and groups. With this integration, IT teams can see who has access and grant/modify/revoke access to Duo resources in Opal.
Modern Access Management
Using Opal, customers can:
- Grant just-in-time access to critical resources that are auto-expiring and fully audited
- Enable resource owners with the most context to approve access requests and provision access automatically via Slack
- Ensure that privileged roles have the appropriate identity governance and approval configurations, such as multi-stage approvals, max duration, custom fields, and more
- Automate user access reviews so compliance teams can snapshot user listings, assign reviewers to self-service reviews, propagate access changes, and generate an auditor-friendly access report
- Automatically escalate privileges (and revoke access) when developers are on-call via integrations with PagerDuty and Opsgenie
How it Works
1. In the Apps sidebar, click on "New App", and select Duo
- Create and upload API credentials