Opal + Salesforce
Salesforce is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform helping organizations to manage relationships and interactions with leads and customers. The platform consists of a variety of cloud-based apps, like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Commerce Cloud 360.
Opal’s native Salesforce connector offers a complete access management solution for roles, permission sets, and profiles. With this integration, sales operations and IT teams can see who has access and grant/modify/revoke access to Salesforce resources in Opal.
Modern Access Management
Using Opal, customers can:
- Grant just-in-time access to critical resources that are auto-expiring and fully audited
- Enable resource owners with the most context to approve access requests and provision access automatically via Slack
- Ensure that privileged resources have the appropriate identity governance and approval configurations, such as multi-stage approvals, max duration, custom fields, and more
- Automate user access reviews so compliance teams can snapshot user listings, assign reviewers to self-service reviews, propagate access changes, and generate an auditor-friendly access report
How it works
You can set up the Salesforce integration in minutes:
1. In the Apps sidebar, click on "New App", and select Salesforce
- Create a service account and then add your service account credentials